RETAIL PRICE(CREDIT CARD/FINANCING): $17,406
SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE :$21,242
*WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS*
*** THIS TRAILER FEATURES***
- Single Walled Body Extra Length
- Feed bag
- Swing out saddle rack
- Blanket Pole
- 25 gallon water tank
- Bumper Hitch Models – 2 thru 5 horse slant loads & 2 horse side x sides.
- Gooseneck Models – 2 thru 11 horse slant loads as well as 2, 4 & 6 horse straight loads
- 7′-1″ tall x 6′-10″ wide with 8′-2″ gooseneck or 3′ tongue length on bumper pull.
- Rubber torsion axles with ultra lube hubs & electric brakes.
- Radial tires on aluminum spoke wheels, balance and nitrogen filled, with spare
COUPLER & JACKS
- 2 5/16″ coupler & safety chains with hooks.
- Spring loaded drop-leg GN jack, removable handle/lug wrench or Top-wind BH jack with removable foot
DESIGN FEATURES & HARDWARE
- Fully insulated roof, 1/2″ thick fiberglass reinforced structural panel with R3 thermal value. The ultimate in temperature control.
- All aluminum construction
- “V” Truss Extruded aluminum interlocking floor, with integrated cross members at 4″ centers.
- GN Tapered nose or BH V-nose, with 18″ radius corners for efficient aerodynamics.
- Extruded aluminum side walls on stall area with .050 white aluminum above or smooth skinned with .050 white on complete exterior.
- Smooth .050 white aluminum sheets on the side walls attached with 3M VHB structural grade adhesive tape for seamless appearance.
- Polished stainless steel front nose sheet.
- Bolt on aluminum fenders.
STALL AREA EQUIPMENT
- Removable divider per two stalls with extruded head partitions & quick release slam latches.
- Triple wall construction with 1 3/8″ styrofoam insulation, .090 kick plate, and rubber kick mat up to bottom of windows all around.
- Rear stall door with aluminum cam latch, cargo-vise catch & 15″ x 22″ sliding window.
- Heavy Duty fold down feed door per stall, with heavy duty safety bar grills & mid height latch for easy access.
- Sliding windows with safety bar grills, 15″ x 22″ on head side & 19″ x 34″ on butt side, per stall.
- Two-way aluminum flip-up roof vents, one per stall.
- Two interior & two exterior tie rings per stall.
- Double tail lights (two high & two low) along with all other DOT required lighting.
- Rear flood light with remote switch.
- Recessed dome lights with remote switches, one per stall, one in front tack, & one in rear tack.
FRONT TACK ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Dimensions: GN 4′ to 8′ long & BH 3′ to 7′ long.
- Entry door, 32″ wide with dead bolt lock & sliding window (15″ x 22″).
- Sliding window (19″ x 34″) on each side of gooseneck nose.
- Carpeted floor, clothes bar, brush tray & 6 hooks.
REAR TACK ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Dimensions: 4′-6″ long x 3′-0″ wide.
- Fold-away wall between stalls & rear tack.
- Rear tack door with aluminum cam latch, cargo-vise latch & 6 J-hooks.
- Adjustable saddle racks, 1 per stall (max of 4) on removable post with 1 blanket pole per 2 stalls & 2nd location in front tack.
•GVWR: 7000# • SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2560# • PAYLOAD: 4440#•
Advertised prices are for cash sales and do not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, and any finance charges. Price and availability of unit is subject to change without notice.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, Southwest Trailer Sales assumes no responsibility for typographical or pricing errors. Please speak to a sales representative to verify any questionable information from this document before your purchase.