RETAIL PRICE $20,670
*** THIS TRAILER FEATURES***
- Side Pad, 11″ (2 per divider)
- Bolster Pad 6″ chest/butt bar
- Carpet under bridle hooks
- Feed Bag
- 25 gallon water tank with stand and hose
- Straight Load
- Bumper Hitch Models – 2 thru 4 horse slant loads & 2 horse side x sides.
- Gooseneck Models – 2 thru 11 horse slant loads as well as 4 & 6 horse head to heads.
- 7′-1″ tall x 6′-10″ wide with 8′-2″ gooseneck or 3′ tongue length on bumper pull.
- Rubber torsion axles with ultra lube hubs & electric brakes.
- Radial tires on modular wheels with spare.
COUPLER & JACKS
- 2 5/16″ coupler & safety chains with hooks.
- Drop-leg GN jack, removable handle/lug wrench or Top-wind BH jack with drop foot.
DESIGN FEATURES & HARDWARE
- Fully insulated roof, 1/2″ thick fiberglass reinforced structural panel with R3 thermal value. The ultimate in temperature control.
- Extruded aluminum interlocking floor, with cross members at 4″ centers.
- GN Tapered nose or BH V-nose, with 18″ radius corners for efficient aerodynamics.
- Extruded aluminum side walls on stall area with .050 white aluminum above or smooth skinned with .050 white on complete exterior.
- Smooth .050 white aluminum sheets on the side walls attached with VHB structural tape for seamless appearance.
- Polished stainless steel front nose sheet.
- Bolt on aluminum fenders.
STALL AREA EQUIPMENT
- Removable divider per two stalls with extruded head partitions & quick release slam latches.
- Triple wall construction with 1 3/8″ styrofoam insulation, .090 kick plate, and rubber kick mat up to bottom of windows all around.
- Rear stall door with aluminum cam latch, cargo-vise catch & 15″ x 22″ sliding window.
- Heavy Duty fold down feed door per stall, with heavy duty safety bar grills & mid height latch for easy access.
- Sliding windows with safety bar grills, 15″ x 22″ on head side & 19″ x 34″ on butt side, per stall.
- Two-way aluminum flip-up roof vents, one per stall.
- Two interior & two exterior tie rings per stall.
- Double tail lights (two high & two low) along with all other DOT required lighting.
- Rear flood light with remote switch.
- Recessed dome lights with remote switches, one per stall, one in front tack, & one in rear tack.
FRONT TACK ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Dimensions: GN 4′ to 8′ long & BH 3′ to 7′ long.
- Entry door, 32″ wide with dead bolt lock & sliding window (15″ x 22″).
- Sliding window (19″ x 34″) on each side of gooseneck nose.
- Carpeted floor, clothes bar, brush tray & 6 hooks.
REAR TACK ROOM EQUIPMENT
- Dimensions: 4′-6″ long x 3′-0″ wide.
- Fold-away wall between stalls & rear tack.
- Rear tack door with aluminum cam latch, cargo-vise latch & 6 J-hooks.
- Adjustable saddle racks, 1 per stall (max of 4) on removable post with 1 blanket pole per 2 stalls & 2nd location in front tack.
The new VP Warm-blood trailers have been designed from the ground up to provide the most functional and valuable straight-load trailer available.
- Available in a 2 horse Bumper Pull or a 2 horse Gooseneck.
- Length: The stall area has been lengthened to accommodate various sizes of horses.
- Tow-ability: With an empty weight on the Bumper Pull model of only 2900 lbs., these trailers can be towed by a variety of vehicles.
- Versatility: The stall divider comes with our industry leading removable center post, allowing you to transform your horse trailer into a cargo trailer in a couple of minutes without any tools.
•GVWR: 7000# • SHIPPING WEIGHT: 2700# • PAYLOAD:4300#•
Advertised prices are for cash sales and do not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, and any finance charges. Price and availability of unit is subject to change without notice.
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy, Southwest Trailer Sales assumes no responsibility for typographical or pricing errors. Please speak to a sales representative to verify any questionable information from this document before your purchase.